The game can be overwhelming at first and it does take some time to get to grips with the mechanics and structure. Fortunately, for the first few hours of gameplay, new players are guided by a well-crafted tutorial that covers all the basics. Here a few tips to get you on your way once you’ve completed the tutorial.
Tips and Tricks
- The new kid rank isn’t too important so don’t upgrade cards unnecessarily simply to raise it.
- Get those free packs from Cartman and after PvP wins.
- Don’t abuse the extra locker feature. It can quickly drain your cash stockpile for a mediocre return.
- When shaping you deck aim for the middle ground between following the meta and what you personally find fun.
- Watch for updates and the probable meta shift that follows. Don’t spend items on upgrades until after it is released, or otherwise you run the risk of upgrading a card that may shortly become useless.
- Common cards are stronger than you might think. Don’t be fooled by the allure of flashy legendaries. They are difficult to upgrade and become weaker as your rank increases.
- Keep at it and enjoy the grind, unless you’ve got real life disposable income to throw at the game.